Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shout Outs!

Ma and Pa Kelly - Holahey! I get to use mi spanglish here. I miss you all (including David and Joey and all those married folk). See you soon with the traditional spanish “buzz kiss.” I may need to move here as well as Germany. I will have to make up for all of the “1000 words a day” for the whole week for the Lord has been doing so much!! Love, Kristin :-D


Jan and Phil~

I miss you guys tons. We are doing great here... only a little sickness and some broken things :) I hope everything is going great. Hope Pete and Nessa aren’t too much trouble ;) See you in a few days. Love you.

~Ash


Mom and Dad and Hannah and Heather Williams:

HOLA! I love and miss all...would have called a long time ago, but don’t have phone access. :) Hope you’re all doing well. I sure am! Thanks for your cards...they made my day! Love you all and i’ll see you soon! I’ll try to call in Texas. :) Love: Caley Bug


Hola family and friends-- God is good! All is well. Thankful for plenty of rest and no sickness. I am using my Spanish A LOT. I love sharing Christ with the kids. I love you all. -Beth


Hey there Dan and my 3 lil kiddos! I miss you guys a TON, but that is NOT stopping me from serving God and the people here! I can’t wait to see ya’ll on Saturday...or the kids that is on Sunday! Hope you are staying out of trouble and being good for Dad! :) Love you all! And “hola” to my other family (mom, dad, sisses, etc) and friends! Can’t wait to see you either!

-Love, Anna


Hey family!!

I miss you all!! It has been such an amazing experience so far! The kiddos are sooooo cute and my spanish is much better this year so it is a lot easier to communicate, even though I still have no idea what they are saying a lot of the time haha. Yesterday and the night before was not super comfortable...i shall explain later as Pastor Carl says that I must be careful with my words on here... :) Anywho! I love you all! Ttyl!

~Amanda


Hola Mis Galver Padres y hermana:)

I miss ya’ll tons...BUT I’m having a wonderful time QUE BUENO! The Lord has been so evident during this trip it’s been awesome and I’ve been tested in many ways already...but growing like a plant, fertilized with the word of God! No sickness yet...maybe my Mexican genes play in my favor down here :) The Lord has opened my Spanish translation skills but the speaking is still a bit rocky...but many fun moments:) Te amo todos!

SAMJO

4 comments:

  1. Josiah says, "I love you, Mom. And I miss you."

    Micah says, "Buzz Lightyear. Kung Fu Panda. Um, Cami. And Brownie."

    Cami says, "Uhhhhh. Ahhhhh. Maaaaaa."

    Dan says, "I love you (Anna that is). Well, not that I don't love the rest of you guys. You know what I mean. Praying for you. The kids are doing great. They are fed and somewhat clean."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sambajo~So good to hear you are doing so well...I'm very blessed to hear of your serving the Lord in this way. We miss you....I even went to your Dad's softball game tonight in 105 degree weather because I knew YOU would have been there! I'm extremely glad to hear your health is holding up...you know how your mom "worries" about that....you are precious to me. I love you lots! We are getting ready to go to Tumalo and it won't be the same without you. Also, Shirleen Bell had a horse fall on her and she broke her pelvis and has "other injuries". I haven't had a chance to call, but pray for her....yikes (thought you'd want to know if you hadn't heard already)~ Stay strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caley!!!! We miss you! The girls are at Nana and Papa's so we are really lonely. We have been praying for you and the rest of the group--can't wait to hear how the Lord is using you. Are you getting good pictures? We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna,
    So good to read the daily posts and that you are well. I have been keeping track of Dan and the kids too by reading his daily blog....so far I think the doing relatively well! :-)
    This week has gone fast as I'm sure it has for you too! Pray that the rest of the week, which is Friday, will be a special time as you say your goodbyes to your new friends and a safe trip home. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete